VitiDerm gel and capsules
VitiDerm was developed by doctors P. Lemoine, Phounsavath, E. Steinheimer, Selosse & Debavelaere on the basis of in-depth research and tests.
Formulated with an optimum combination of ingredients whose benefits have been demonstrated by numerous scientific studies, VitiDerm delivers a concentrated cocktail of high-performing active substances:
- Vegetable-based melon extract: rich in anti-oxidising agents (superoxede dismutase - SOD and catalase),
helps restore normal physiological conditions in terms of free radicals at the keratinocyte and melanocyte level.
- Ginkgo Biloba: an antiradical, like melon, to combat the free radicals which cause damage to cells and melanocytes.
- Vitamin D3 (calcium chloride) helps preserve the cell membrane structure and contributes to the production of melanin.
- L-Cystine an amino acid with antioxidant properties which is involved in the synthesis of melanin.
- Zinc, copper, selenium, folic acid, vitamins C and B12 to compensate for the deficiencies typically found in persons with skin depigmentation.
- Vitamin E limits oxidation of the melanocyte membranes.